used in 3 posters of the Ministry, and exhibited in Syria/Damascus and Aleppo/Syria,Jordan/Amman, Denmark/Copenhagen, Czechoslovakia/Prague, Poland/Krakow and Hungary/Budapest.
• 12.12.2014-11.01.2015 “from Ore to Juwelry” Turgut Tuna Ceramic Exhibition, Gesav-Ankara
• 29.11.2013-31.05.2014-Handcraft Exhibition on the occasion of the 25th Anniversary of GESAV
• 15 March 2012-Presentation of artist Turgut Tuna and history, philosophy, and production of İznik ceramics to Estonian TV and movie producers and editors by the Turkish Embassy in Finland as part of Introduction of Bursa at Bursa Ceramic Farm
(www.etv.ee “reisile minugs” 28.4.2012)
• 21-25.03.2011-Seminars and workshops about Turkish ceramics and tiles and Turkish decoration art on occasion of the 100th anniversary of the establishment of “Escuela Ceramica de Jacinto Alcantara de Moncloa” in Madrid with the invitation of Turkish Embassy
• 26.03.2011 Gulbenkian Museum Research Study, Lisboa/Portugal.
• 3 November 2009-Turkish Republic Folk Culture Research Foundation “1st International Turkey-Egypt Relations Symposium” and “1st International Folk Culture Values Exhibition”-contribution with presentation and exhibition. Ceramic Specimens-Permanent exhibition in Cairo Yunus Emre Cultural Center. • May 2009-Ceramic Exhibition in Bursa City Museum as part of European Museum Forum events.
• 2009 Büyük Ada Narlı Mansion (İstanbul) decoration-Design and production.
• 2008 İstanbul – Tomtom Suite Hotel room accessories- Exclusive design and production of vases, bowls, ashtrays.
• March 2007-Tayyare Cultural Center (Bursa)-joint exhibition “Kayrılma (To Be Favored)”.
• Turgut Tuna learned terra cotta when he was a student and continued to work for a while in his first atellier established in 1976.
• 1976-2012 Joint exhibitions in Bursa, İstanbul and Ankara.
• 1971-1975 In the period he worked as the operation chief in İstanbul Porcelain Factory, he prepared and applied the semi-transparant porcelain clay recipes for the 1973 exhibition of Füreya Koral, the first woman contemporary ceramic artist of Turkish Republic.
• He has given several seminars, presentations, has written several manuscripts and appeared in panels and TV programmes in various times and places (15.2.2012 Estonian TV, 5-6 December 2009 TRT Türk, 2007 TRT-INT, Local TVs in Bursa).